Review of Chapter 86: Original Version of "At Tarique" About Chapter 86
English Title of Sura or Chapter 86: "The Night Visitant or The Morning Star"
Source of English Transation: Page 42, of Chapter 11, "The Prophet Muhammad's (blessing and peace be upon Him.) Advice To Hazrat Ali (peace be upon Him)", in the beautiful book of wisdom, "The Pearl of Wisdom", by our Father, Shaikh Muhammad Rahim Bawa Muhaiyaddeen (may God be pleased with Him). Amen
Review Written by: Shaikh Muhaiyaddeen (Louie Beutler)
Date Written and Posted On Web Page: December, 2004
Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim. In the name of God, the Most Merciful, the Most Compassionate. Al-salam 'alaykum wa-rahmat Allah wa barakatuhu kulluhu. Wa 'alaykum al-salam wa-rahmat Allah wa-barakatuhu kulluhu. May all the peace, the beneficence, and the blessing of God be upon us all. May God help us all.
My love you (anbu), my dearest loving brothers and sisters - Shaikh Muhaiyaddeen (Louie Beutler).
Original Version - of Sura or Chapter 86
In the Name of God, Most Merciful, Most Compassionate.
01. By the heaven and the Morning Star.
02. Ah, what will tell thee what the morning Star Is?
03. The piercing Star?
04. No human soul but hath a guardian over it.
05. So let man consider from what he is created.
06. He is created from a gushing fluid,
07. That issues from between the loins and ribs.
08. Lo! He verily is able to return him.
09. On the day when hidden thoughts shall be searched out.
10. Then will he have no might nor any helper,
11. By the heaven which giveth the returning rains,
12. And the earth, which splitteth.
13. Lo! This is a conclusive Word,
14. It is no pleasantry.
15. Lo! They plot a plot.
16. And I plot a plot.
17. So give a respite to the disbeliever,
deal thou gently with them for a while.
End of Sura or Chapter
The Holy Qur'an - Chapter 86:
(on "At Tarique")
( a top-down version of the Library Home Page)
(a bottom-up version of the Library Home Page)